BRITS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Yanks' allies in W.W. II
- Elizabeth's subjects
- Paul McCartney and Elton John
- The English
- Telly watchers
- Leeds livers?
- Yanks' WWII allies
- Londoners, informally
- Ones from Westminster
- Cockneys, e.g.
- Some Londoners
- Neville Chamberlain and Winston Churchill
- Many royal wedding watchers
- Londoners, e.g.
- Dover souls
- Spitfire fliers
- Allies of the Yanks, often
- Folkestone folks
- One side in the Boer Wars, informally
- Derby folks
- Yanks' allies in W.W. I and II
- Readers of the Daily Mirror or the Sun, mainly
- The Beatles, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 25, 2018
- LA Times - December 17, 2017
- USA Today - December 07, 2016
- New York Times - March 09, 2016
- New York Times - February 24, 2016
- New York Times - July 25, 2015
- New York Times - January 08, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - June 14, 2013
- Universal - December 10, 2012
- Netword - December 03, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 30, 2012
- LA Times - February 11, 2012
- Netword - December 21, 2011
- Washington Post - November 07, 2011
- Washington Post - August 05, 2011
- Universal - February 17, 2011
- Netword - April 19, 2009
- LA Times - January 27, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 04, 2008
- Netword - June 02, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer brits that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!