BROWNS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Seven-time N.F.L. East champions in the 1950's
- New N.F.L. team of 1950
- Former baseball team that played at Sportsman's Park
- Slightly scorches
- They play in Cleveland
- Cleveland NFLers
- Subdued colors
- Burnt umber and sienna
- Steelers' "Turnpike Rival"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 27, 2016
- Universal - January 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 14, 2010
- Washington Post - January 18, 2009
- Netword - September 14, 2006
- Netword - January 02, 2006
- New York Sun - December 02, 2005
- New York Times - September 30, 2005
- New York Times - March 13, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer browns that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!