BSTAR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Rigel, for one
- It's massive and relatively hot
- Rigel or Spica
- Massive, relatively hot luminous body
- Spectral type
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 09, 2013
- New York Times - January 10, 2009
- New York Times - March 29, 2008
- New York Times - July 20, 2007
- Netword - January 19, 2007
- Washington Post - May 18, 2006
- LA Times - March 25, 2006
- New York Times - May 23, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer bstar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!