BUMSTEER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Crummy advice
- False directions, e.g.
- Inadvisable advice
- *Lousy advice
- Bad advice
- Misleading lead
- Lousy piece of advice
- Bad advice, in slang
- Bit of bad advice
- Piece of bad advice
- Piece of crummy advice
- Foul tip`
- Foul tip?
- Lead that misleads
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 15, 2017
- LA Times - March 09, 2016
- LA Times - October 12, 2013
- New York Times - June 02, 2013
- Washington Post - December 11, 2009
- New York Times - March 06, 2007
- New York Sun - October 11, 2006
- Washington Post - June 22, 2006
- USA Today - December 21, 2005
- LA Times - October 25, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 05, 2004
- New York Times - April 07, 2003
- New York Times - January 04, 2002
- Washington Post - October 28, 2001
- New York Times - September 07, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer bumsteer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!