BURPS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Pats on the back, say
- Pats on the back?
- Post-pablum sounds
- Pats a baby on the back
- Tupperware sounds
- Consumer reports?
- Tends to a baby, in a way
- Pats baby on the back
- Pats on the back, perhaps
- Baby's achievements?
- After-dinner reports?
- After-dinner remarks?
- Pats on the back, maybe
- Oral reports?
- Goals of some back pats
- Lets the air out
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 11, 2017
- Netword - January 19, 2017
- LA Times - May 05, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 20, 2015
- LA Times - March 29, 2015
- New York Times - June 03, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 22, 2014
- USA Today - December 12, 2013
- New York Times - August 23, 2013
- New York Times - June 09, 2013
- Washington Post - March 06, 2013
- Washington Post - November 12, 2012
- LA Times - March 22, 2012
- USA Today - August 31, 2011
- Universal - February 13, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 29, 2011
- New York Times - August 22, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - October 11, 2009
- New York Times - February 04, 2007
- Netword - December 22, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer burps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!