CAKESANDALE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Maugham satire
- 1930 novel that takes its title from Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night"
- Maugham novel
- W. Somerset Maugham novel
- W. Somerset Maugham classic
- Maugham opus
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 13, 2016
- Universal - November 29, 2015
- Universal - March 31, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 25, 2008
- New York Times - August 10, 2007
- New York Times - January 23, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer cakesandale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!