CALIFORNIAGIRLS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Perennial 23-Across concert opener
- 1965 hit parodied by the Beatles' "Back in the U.S.S.R."
- 1965 Beach Boys hit
- 1965 Beach Boys hit, and hint to this puzzle's theme
- They're the cutest in the world, per a hit song
- Demographic lauded in a 1965 song
- Hawaiian island dolls' superiors, in song
- *1965 Beach Boys hit
- Some American females
- Per the Beach Boys, they're the cutest in the world
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 19, 2015
- LA Times - August 17, 2014
- New York Times - June 30, 2012
- New York Times - March 31, 2012
- New York Times - August 31, 2011
- New York Times - February 12, 2011
- Universal - August 11, 2009
- New York Times - August 30, 2008
- LA Times - January 05, 2006
- Washington Post - November 20, 2001
- New York Times - October 15, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer californiagirls that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!