CALLIT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Coin flipper's phrase
- Flip remark?
- "Heads or tails"
- Coin-flipper's phrase
- Flipper's request
- Coin-flipping command
- Coin-flip words
- Request before a coin toss
- Coin-flipping phrase
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 20, 2014
- Washington Post - August 07, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - June 03, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 14, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - January 29, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 23, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - December 16, 2007
- USA Today - June 15, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - May 07, 2006
- New York Times - January 27, 2005
- Washington Post - June 15, 2004
- New York Times - June 01, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer callit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!