CANDIDE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Dr. Pangloss's pupil, in Voltaire
- Classic novel that ends "Well said, but we must cultivate our garden"
- 1956 Bernstein operetta
- *Student of Dr. Pangloss
- Bernstein musical
- Leonard Bernstein musical
- Voltaire novel
- Voltaire satire that Leonard Bernstein turned into a musical comedy
- Voltaire optimist
- Bernstein operetta
- Leonard Bernstein operetta
- Novella by Voltaire
- Source of the line "If this is the best of all possible worlds, what are the others?"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 11, 2015
- Netword - January 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 12, 2008
- LA Times - August 30, 2008
- New York Times - December 12, 2007
- New York Times - September 26, 2007
- Washington Post - March 22, 2006
- Washington Post - March 15, 2006
- Washington Post - November 07, 2004
- New York Times - September 06, 2002
- Washington Post - July 29, 2000
- New York Times - June 23, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer candide that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!