CAPEANN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Setting for Longfellow's "The Wreck of the Hesperus"
- Peninsula bordering Massachusetts Bay
- Peninsula overlooking Massachusetts Bay
- "The Wreck of the Hesperus" setting
- Peninsula on Massachusetts Bay
- Massachusetts peninsula
- Massachusetts resort
- Peninsula northeast of Boston
- Resort near Boston
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 10, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 04, 2016
- LA Times - November 23, 2014
- Netword - July 10, 2011
- Netword - October 16, 2010
- LA Times - September 09, 2009
- New York Sun - July 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 25, 2004
- New York Times - August 27, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer capeann that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!