CAPITOL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Lawmaking locale
- Congressional meeting place
- National Mall sight
- Where to find your congressman
- Congressional conclave
- Legislation station?
- Senate setting
- House of representatives?
- Hill building
- Domed landmark
- Building on the back of a fifty-dollar bill
- building on back of fifty-dollar bill
- It's topped by the "Statue of Freedom"
- Where bills are passed
- Building on the back of a $50 bill
- U.S. legislative building
- ___ Hill (congress locale)
- What the Statue of Freedom tops
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 29, 2016
- USA Today - January 23, 2015
- LA Times - December 19, 2014
- Washington Post - April 12, 2014
- Washington Post - February 14, 2014
- Netword - December 14, 2013
- Washington Post - September 06, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 26, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - February 12, 2012
- New York Times - November 19, 2010
- Universal - August 31, 2010
- New York Times - May 10, 2009
- Universal - April 05, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 14, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 17, 2005
- Washington Post - December 18, 2004
- New York Times - August 23, 1999
- New York Times - April 20, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer capitol that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!