CARFARE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Dough to go?
- Transportation cost
- Going concern?
- Cost of transportation
- Certain transportation cost
- It might be just a token
- Travelling money
- Traveling money
- Mad money, originally
- Commuter's cash-on-hand
- Cost for a bus
- Price of some tickets
- A cost of leaving
- Going price
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 09, 2016
- Netword - July 01, 2016
- Netword - November 29, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 05, 2011
- Washington Post - November 28, 2010
- Universal - December 28, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 12, 2006
- Washington Post - December 18, 2005
- Washington Post - October 02, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 09, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 06, 2004
- New York Times - January 25, 2003
- New York Times - May 31, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer carfare that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!