CARLISLE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Home of Dickinson College
- Pennsylvania city where Franklin signed a treaty with Indians, 1753
- Bishop who supported Richard II, in Shakespeare
- Game show panelist Kitty
- "Heaven Is a Place on Earth" singer Belinda
- Jim Thorpe's alma mater
- Pop singer Belinda
- She sang lead on "Our Lips Are Sealed!"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 12, 2008
- Washington Post - December 05, 2007
- New York Times - July 09, 2005
- Washington Post - June 03, 2005
- New York Times - November 22, 2003
- New York Times - October 15, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer carlisle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!