CARLOAD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Family of five, say
- No more than six, typically
- Large lot
- Family of five, e.g.
- Five in a sedan, say
- Coupe's capacity, say
- Coupe's capacity
- Drive-in movie unit
- Bunch of clowns in a circus stunt, say
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 15, 2017
- Universal - November 03, 2016
- Washington Post - January 30, 2015
- USA Today - September 29, 2014
- USA Today - June 20, 2014
- Washington Post - December 13, 2012
- Washington Post - September 17, 2012
- Netword - October 17, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - May 13, 2007
- New York Times - July 18, 2004
- Washington Post - May 29, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer carload that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!