CARRYONBAG is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 4 times.
- "I'm an unattractive woman who'll gab the whole trip"
- Traveling-light luggage
- Allotment of one, usually, for an airline passenger
- Frequent flier's tote with pockets
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 04, 2017
- New York Times - December 21, 2010
- Washington Post - April 30, 2005
- New York Times - January 04, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer carryonbag that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!