CARWASH is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Certain school fundraiser
- Where to get a shiny body
- Blazer cleaner?
- Vehicle cleaner
- Where you soap up your Saab
- 1976 Richard Pryor movie
- 1977 Rose Royce hit
- Service-station adjunct, maybe
- Service station sideline
- Blazer cleaner
- School fundraiser
- Viper wiper?
- School fund-raiser
- Common school fund-raiser
- Something to roll up your windows for
- Frequent gas-station adjunct
- A front on "Breaking Bad"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 07, 2017
- New York Times - December 01, 2015
- New York Times - July 29, 2015
- LA Times - December 10, 2012
- Universal - October 12, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 26, 2008
- Netword - October 28, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 01, 2006
- Washington Post - June 18, 2006
- USA Today - March 03, 2006
- Washington Post - January 17, 2006
- New York Times - October 17, 2003
- New York Times - June 29, 2003
- Washington Post - March 28, 2003
- Washington Post - February 15, 2002
- Washington Post - August 05, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer carwash that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!