CASTIRONSTOMACH is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Asset for 34-Across?
- Spare part for a robot?
- It's impervious to indigestion
- Competitive eater's asset
- It takes a lot to get one upset
- Indigestion-proof organ
- Digestive fortitude?
- Staunch digestive system
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 22, 2013
- Netword - April 16, 2012
- New York Times - June 17, 2011
- Washington Post - February 23, 2007
- Netword - November 14, 2006
- Washington Post - August 17, 2004
- New York Times - January 05, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer castironstomach that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!