CATCHPHRASE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- "Just do it," e.g.
- Commonplace utterance ... or a description of 18-, 28- and 49-Across?
- Slogan [six consecutive consonants]
- Familiar slogan
- Characteristic saying
- Popular slogan
- Campaign slogan, e.g.
- Familiar slogan ... or, based on its last word, what each answer to a starred clue is?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 09, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 06, 2015
- USA Today - July 07, 2015
- USA Today - July 23, 2014
- Universal - January 21, 2014
- LA Times - August 17, 2013
- Netword - December 28, 2012
- New York Times - November 08, 2010
- Washington Post - September 10, 2005
- New York Times - February 26, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer catchphrase that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!