CATSCAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Hospital image
- Provider of inside information?
- Puss's food container?
- Type of x-ray
- Source of inside info?
- It gives you an inside look
- Hospital test
- Picture of health?
- MRI's kin
- X-ray's kin
- Hospital diagnostic
- Internal audit?
- Provider of an inside look?
- X-ray type
- Medical image
- M.R.I. alternative
- High-tech med. procedure
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 09, 2018
- LA Times - February 02, 2017
- New York Times - May 06, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 31, 2016
- New York Times - October 13, 2014
- New York Times - December 15, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - June 14, 2013
- New York Times - December 17, 2012
- Washington Post - September 13, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 20, 2011
- Netword - May 15, 2011
- LA Times - December 26, 2010
- Washington Post - February 12, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 13, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 21, 2008
- Washington Post - March 24, 2008
- LA Times - December 30, 2007
- New York Sun - April 20, 2005
- New York Times - August 07, 2002
- New York Times - November 16, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer catscan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!