CENSORS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Wartime positions
- Bleep inserters
- Ones with cutting remarks?
- Morality judges
- Removes a curse, say
- They're known for cutting remarks
- Those prone to blacking out?
- Content controllers
- Network workers
- Bleeping overseers
- Bleeps out
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 03, 2015
- LA Times - June 29, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 11, 2012
- New York Times - September 30, 2012
- New York Times - March 12, 2012
- LA Times - December 07, 2008
- Canadiana - February 18, 2008
- LA Times - September 09, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 24, 2004
- New York Times - March 14, 2004
- Washington Post - March 30, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer censors that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!