CENTAUR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Biform beast
- Man with hooves?
- Mythical horse/man
- Mythical hybrid
- Horseback figure?
- Mythical monster
- Man-horse hybrid
- Mythical horse-man
- Man-horse creature
- Chiron, for one
- Mythological hybrid
- Horse race?
- Half-man, half-horse
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 25, 2017
- LA Times - April 05, 2015
- USA Today - July 01, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 07, 2014
- LA Times - October 31, 2012
- Canadiana - September 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 22, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 28, 2010
- New York Times - June 04, 2010
- Netword - June 08, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 09, 2006
- Netword - February 22, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 22, 2004
- New York Times - March 11, 2001
- Washington Post - March 10, 2001
- New York Times - December 26, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer centaur that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!