CEREBRA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- They do the thinking
- Parts of brains
- Thought originators
- Centers of intellectual activity, in brains
- Think pieces?
- Brain parts
- Half wits, of a sort
- Brain areas
- Where great ideas come from
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 15, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 06, 2013
- New York Times - November 19, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - June 15, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 19, 2008
- New York Times - July 23, 2006
- New York Times - October 08, 1999
- New York Times - January 18, 1999
- New York Times - November 30, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer cerebra that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!