CERN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Geneva research ctr.
- World's largest particle physics lab
- Huge particle physics lab in Europe
- The world's largest particle physics lab
- Noted European lab
- "Angels & Demons" antimatter org.
- World's largest particle physics lab, in Switzerland
- Large Hadron Collider acronym
- Europe's huge particle physics lab
- Lab housing the world's largest machine
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 29, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - December 28, 2014
- LA Times - December 05, 2014
- New York Times - July 13, 2014
- Washington Post - June 01, 2012
- New York Times - July 09, 2009
- New York Sun - September 24, 2008
- New York Sun - February 23, 2006
- New York Times - March 28, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer cern that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!