CFL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Toronto Argonauts' org.
- Grey Cup grp.
- Sports org. with the Grey Cup
- Sports org. north of the border
- Grey Cup sports org.
- Grey Cup sports gp.
- Grey Cup sports grp.
- Org. that awards the Grey Cup
- Grey Cup org.
- North-of-the-border grid org.
- Flutie's league, once
- Calgary Stampeders' grp.
- B.C. Lions' org.
- Org. of Argonauts
- Stamps league
- Pro football league whose expansion flopped
- Edmonton Eskimos' org.
- Org. of the Argonauts and the Alouettes
- Montreal Alouettes et al.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 2016
- New York Times - December 19, 2015
- LA Times - June 15, 2015
- Canadiana - June 08, 2015
- New York Times - January 21, 2015
- Canadiana - June 23, 2014
- LA Times - May 29, 2014
- Chicago Reader - October 12, 2012
- LA Times - September 20, 2012
- New York Times - January 19, 2012
- LA Times - May 22, 2011
- Washington Post - December 07, 2010
- New York Times - June 01, 2010
- Washington Post - June 01, 2009
- Washington Post - March 29, 2009
- New York Times - March 14, 2009
- Canadiana - March 03, 2008
- LA Times - October 07, 2007
- Universal - January 06, 2007
- Universal - January 03, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer cfl that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!