CHAINS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Wal-Mart and Walgreens
- Metal shackles
- Fast food franchises, e.g.
- Bonds and fetters
- Snowy-weather needs
- Wal-mart and theater groups, e.g.
- What Marley wore in "Scrooge"
- Restrains rover
- McDonald's and Burger King
- Poor-weather driving aid
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 19, 2017
- New York Times - December 01, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - May 06, 2012
- Washington Post - April 15, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 09, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 17, 2009
- New York Times - May 14, 2004
- Washington Post - August 29, 2002
- New York Times - January 21, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer chains that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!