CHAINSAW is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Woods sound, maybe
- What a feller needs?
- Tree feller
- Feller in the woods
- Feller's tool?
- Leatherface's weapon
- Powerful feller?
- Logger's tool
- It's a good feller
- Tree removal tool
- Noisy feller?
- Lumberjack's tool
- One might make a log entry
- Log cutter
- Logger's need
- Forest feller
- Type of massacre?
- Lumberjack's cutting tool
- Logging necessity
- Logging aid
- Woodworking machine
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 03, 2018
- LA Times - March 09, 2015
- New York Times - November 24, 2013
- Universal - October 31, 2013
- Washington Post - June 13, 2012
- Universal - January 14, 2012
- Post Puzzler - October 23, 2011
- New York Times - May 16, 2011
- Washington Post - December 24, 2010
- Netword - January 11, 2010
- Washington Post - July 05, 2008
- New York Sun - September 13, 2007
- USA Today - September 10, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 07, 2006
- USA Today - August 09, 2005
- New York Times - April 04, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 20, 2004
- Washington Post - March 01, 2002
- Washington Post - February 03, 2001
- New York Times - June 14, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer chainsaw that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!