CHEESES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- American and Swiss
- Things wheeled in supermarkets?
- American, Swiss, etc.
- Liederkranz and Tilsit
- Edam and Romano
- Limburger and Neufchatel
- American and Swiss, e.g.
- Edam and Gouda
- American and others
- They may be sharp
- Swiss and cheddar
- Wheels, bricks, etc.
- Brie and Gouda, e.g.
- Assortment on a party platter
- Dairy counter buys
- Wine bar menu items
- Edam and Brie, e.g.
- Swiss and others
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 13, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 12, 2017
- USA Today - March 30, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 18, 2015
- New York Times - February 11, 2015
- Netword - February 01, 2014
- USA Today - September 05, 2013
- Netword - July 17, 2012
- Washington Post - May 16, 2010
- Netword - April 17, 2010
- New York Times - September 14, 2008
- Netword - August 17, 2008
- New York Times - July 27, 2007
- USA Today - April 12, 2007
- Washington Post - March 08, 2007
- Universal - January 04, 2007
- LA Times - October 25, 2005
- USA Today - December 18, 2003
- Washington Post - April 02, 2002
- New York Times - March 02, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer cheeses that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!