CHEMIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Scientist's note kept in bureau (7)
- Druggist, to Brits
- Bunsen, e.g.
- Druggist, in London
- Marie Curie, for one
- Druggist, in Derby
- Manchester merchant
- One who might get a reaction
- Lab worker
- One for whom 36-Across has four syllables
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 15, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 14, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - March 09, 2012
- Netword - January 21, 2012
- Netword - January 16, 2011
- New York Sun - August 15, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - December 17, 2006
- USA Today - July 26, 2006
- New York Times - October 21, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer chemist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!