CHOC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Kiss flavor: Abbr.
- Fudge ingredient: Abbr.
- Ice cream flavor, briefly
- Ice cream flavor, for short
- Ice cream flavor (abbr.)
- Popular ice cream flavor, for short
- Prefix with -aholic
- Mousse base: Abbr.
- 22-Across flavor, for short
- Ice cream abbr.
- Fudge ingred.
- Bonbon, to a Brit
- Ice cream shop abbr.
- Van. counterpart
- Ice-cream parlor menu abbr.
- Alternative to vanilla: Abbr.
- One-third of Neapolitan, for short
- One-third of Neapolitan ice cream: Abbr.
- Ice-cream flavor, for short
- Van. alternative
- Rocky road ingredient, for short
- Fudge flavoring (Abbr.)
- Prefix with "aholic"
- One of the three flavors of Neapolitan ice cream, for short
- Like a kiss, briefly
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 13, 2016
- Universal - January 26, 2016
- New York Times - January 04, 2016
- USA Today - December 17, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 12, 2015
- Netword - September 20, 2015
- New York Times - September 16, 2015
- Washington Post - June 27, 2014
- Universal - April 16, 2014
- LA Times - February 15, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 26, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 19, 2013
- New York Times - July 14, 2013
- LA Times - April 21, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 10, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 04, 2012
- New York Times - April 05, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 23, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 11, 2011
- Netword - May 05, 2011
Seen a clue for the answer choc that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!