CIGARS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Perfectos, e.g.
- Waiting room handouts
- Expectant father's supply
- Humidor contents
- Montecristo products
- Some Cubans
- Bubble-gum shapes
- Expectant father's supplies
- Illegal Cubans?
- Puff pieces?
- They may be handed out after a birth
- Cuban exports
- New dad's handouts
- Cuban export
- New papa's handouts
- Stogies, e.g.
- Some smokes
- Blunts, e.g.
- Humidor's contents
- Cubans, e.g.
- Ones with big butts
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 26, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 10, 2015
- New York Times - February 14, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 09, 2015
- Washington Post - January 05, 2014
- Washington Post - October 03, 2013
- Universal - October 16, 2012
- Universal - June 07, 2012
- LA Times - March 27, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 01, 2012
- Chicago Reader - July 02, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 03, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 05, 2009
- Netword - October 11, 2008
- New York Sun - February 14, 2008
- Netword - October 14, 2007
- Universal - September 15, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - July 15, 2007
- New York Sun - October 26, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 10, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer cigars that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!