CITIES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Chevy Chase and others
- Franklinville, N.Y., and Franklin Park, Ill., for two
- They have their limits
- Tampa and Tempe, et al.
- Vatican and Panama
- End word in a Dickens title
- End of a Dickens title
- Atlas dots
- Eugene and Gary
- Pierre and Eugene
- Boston and Buffalo
- Marseilles and Bombay
- Urban areas
- Sites with skylines
- Map dots
- Washington and Lincoln e.g.
- Two in a Dickens title
- 'A Tale of Two ___'
- Urban locales
- Charlotte and Charlottesville
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 04, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 06, 2014
- LA Times - January 01, 2014
- Netword - October 27, 2011
- Netword - September 06, 2010
- Washington Post - May 09, 2010
- Netword - February 27, 2010
- New York Times - September 04, 2009
- USA Today - May 27, 2009
- Canadiana - February 16, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - September 07, 2008
- USA Today - February 01, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 13, 2006
- Washington Post - March 31, 2005
- Washington Post - January 13, 2005
- USA Today - October 13, 2003
- Washington Post - February 24, 2001
- New York Times - September 05, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer cities that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!