CITIZENKANE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- 1941 Orson Welles classic
- 1941 Best Picture nominee
- AFI's top film
- The New York Inquirer was featured in it
- Film in which Agnes Moorehead debuted as the title character's mother
- Movie with the line "Old age. It's the only disease, Mr. Thompson, that you don't look forward to being cured of"
- Directorial triumph for 61-Across
- 1941 film that starts in Xanadu
- 1942 loozer to "How Green Was My Valley"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 30, 2016
- New York Times - May 13, 2015
- New York Times - September 21, 2014
- Washington Post - May 15, 2012
- LA Times - May 12, 2012
- Post Puzzler - February 19, 2012
- New York Times - November 01, 2010
- Universal - April 16, 2008
- New York Sun - April 18, 2005
- New York Times - March 13, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer citizenkane that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!