CLERKED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Followed in Cratchit's footsteps
- Worked in a judge's office
- Did some bookkeeping
- Assisted a justice
- Worked in retail, maybe
- Served as an assistant to a judge
- Was behind a register, maybe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 03, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 17, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - January 06, 2008
- New York Times - March 25, 2007
- New York Times - February 13, 2003
- New York Times - December 29, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer clerked that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!