CLINTEASTWOOD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Movie actor breaking into cold sweat (5,8)
- "Hang 'em High" star
- Star of film that is this puzzle's theme
- Born 5/31/1930, entertainer associated with the phrase formed by the starts of 20-, 31- and 41-Across
- Noted actor/director
- Oldest winner of a Best Director Oscar
- 'Space Cowboys' actor
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 19, 2015
- LA Times - May 31, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 27, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 07, 2005
- USA Today - January 27, 2004
- Washington Post - February 14, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer clinteastwood that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!