CLIPCLOP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Carriage horse sound
- Sound of hoofbeats
- Sound of stock footage?
- Sound reproducible with coconut shells
- Sound of coconuts in "Monty Python And The Holy Grail"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 07, 2007
- Washington Post - August 02, 2003
- New York Times - December 24, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer clipclop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!