COBBLE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Save one's sole?
- Jury-rig, with "together"
- Patch (together)
- Save, as one's sole
- Mend, as moccasins
- Mend, as soles
- Repair, as shoes
- ___ together (create hastily)
- Put together roughly
- Mend (shoes)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 15, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 07, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 13, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 22, 2009
- Washington Post - September 03, 2008
- New York Sun - July 17, 2008
- Netword - August 12, 2007
- Netword - December 23, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - November 26, 2006
- New York Times - April 29, 2005
- New York Times - May 30, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer cobble that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!