CODENAME is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Secret identity
- A spy may use one
- Operation Desert Fox, e.g.
- Spy's alias
- Fat Man or Abscam
- Deep Throat, for one
- Alias for an agent
- Agent's cover
- Secret moniker
- Barack Obama's is "Renegade"
- Manhattan Project, e.g.
- Operation Overlord, e.g.
- Alias for a secret agent
- Part of a cover
- Spy's moniker
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 07, 2016
- New York Times - February 09, 2013
- LA Times - November 12, 2012
- Washington Post - July 06, 2012
- LA Times - May 13, 2012
- Washington Post - April 02, 2012
- USA Today - February 19, 2008
- New York Sun - March 14, 2007
- New York Sun - March 13, 2007
- Washington Post - March 08, 2007
- Netword - August 12, 2006
- Washington Post - May 21, 2006
- New York Times - March 08, 2006
- LA Times - January 09, 2006
- Washington Post - December 30, 2000
- New York Times - November 03, 2000
- New York Times - June 02, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer codename that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!