COINTOSS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Super Bowl start
- Pre-game ritual
- Football flip
- Repeated action in a mathematician's random walk
- What can give you a heads-up?
- Football-game start
- Random way to decide
- Dispute settler, maybe
- Several quarter turns?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 08, 2017
- New York Times - July 28, 2017
- LA Times - September 24, 2015
- New York Times - October 08, 2010
- Washington Post - October 29, 2008
- New York Sun - August 08, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 06, 2007
- Washington Post - August 16, 2005
- New York Times - October 03, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer cointoss that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!