COLDCOMFORT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Ice pack?
- Scarce consolation
- Something that offers little consolation
- Little consolation
- No consolation at all
- No real consolation
- Scant solace
- Ice pack, e.g.
- Scant sympathy
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 18, 2018
- Netword - January 08, 2013
- Washington Post - August 09, 2010
- Netword - June 06, 2010
- Netword - April 15, 2010
- Washington Post - March 10, 2009
- Universal - August 22, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - March 11, 2007
- New York Sun - March 28, 2006
- New York Times - January 12, 2004
- New York Times - May 23, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer coldcomfort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!