COLL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Follower of H.S.
- Eton, for one (abbr.)
- Part of a U.
- Univ.'s cousin
- Prof.'s employer
- N.Y.'s Barnard, e.g.
- Iona in N.Y., e.g.
- Univ. component
- Innner Hebridean island west of Mull
- Vasser, e.g.: abbr.
- Part of BC: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 23, 2017
- LA Times - June 02, 2009
- New York Times - February 28, 2008
- LA Times - September 16, 2007
- Washington Post - March 28, 2007
- LA Times - January 17, 2007
- USA Today - April 08, 2005
- New York Times - February 09, 2005
- Washington Post - January 19, 2004
- Washington Post - December 03, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer coll that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!