CONGAS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Hands-on-hips dances
- Drums or dance lines
- Desi's drums
- Tall drums
- Does a line dance
- Line dances with kicking
- Party lines?
- Line dances
- Dances with one person after another?
- Winding dances
- Dances with lines
- Party lines
- Two or three large barrel drums
- Follows the party line?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 13, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - February 20, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 09, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 03, 2014
- I Swear Crossword - June 01, 2012
- LA Times - March 03, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 04, 2011
- New York Times - February 11, 2011
- LA Times - March 21, 2009
- Netword - February 01, 2009
- New York Sun - June 03, 2008
- New York Sun - February 04, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 05, 2006
- New York Sun - June 15, 2005
- Washington Post - October 13, 2003
- New York Times - September 07, 2001
- Washington Post - March 13, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer congas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!