CONIFER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Monkey puzzle tree, e.g.
- Christmas tree, often
- Cedar or cypress
- Tree with needle-shaped leaves
- Type of evergreen
- Spruce, e.g.
- Fir or pine
- Pine tree, e.g.
- Cypress or spruce
- Yew, for one
- Pine or cedar
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 26, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 13, 2015
- Netword - November 12, 2015
- Washington Post - July 18, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - October 02, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - March 09, 2011
- Washington Post - August 22, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 19, 2010
- Universal - February 16, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - June 04, 2006
- New York Times - March 16, 2003
- New York Times - March 23, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer conifer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!