CONT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Serial abbr.
- N.A., e.g.
- Abbr. at the bottom of a page
- Afr. or Eur.
- End-of-page abbr.
- [Go to next pg.]
- Eur., e.g.
- [More on next pg.]
- More to come: Abbr.
- Abbr. at the bottom of a page of text
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 21, 2017
- New York Times - March 31, 2015
- Washington Post - November 25, 2012
- LA Times - December 03, 2011
- New York Times - October 03, 2009
- Netword - June 21, 2009
- LA Times - April 12, 2008
- USA Today - February 15, 2008
- New York Times - October 04, 2006
- New York Times - May 02, 2003
- New York Times - January 01, 1999
- New York Times - April 07, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer cont that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!