CONTESTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Argues an outcome
- Bake-offs, e.g.
- Argues against
- Doesn't accept, say
- Prize-awarding competitions
- They may involve pie eating
- Disputes, as a will
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 11, 2018
- USA Today - December 04, 2017
- USA Today - May 24, 2017
- New York Times - July 31, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - February 01, 2013
- Netword - August 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 12, 2010
- Netword - May 03, 2009
- Universal - November 14, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 31, 2007
- Washington Post - February 12, 2006
- USA Today - December 13, 2005
- Washington Post - January 20, 2005
- New York Times - July 26, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer contests that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!