COUPLET is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Part of a stanza
- Sonnet component
- Terse verse
- Ten-footer in Shakespeare?
- Pope piece
- Two of a kind
- Pair of poetic lines
- "Men seldom make passes / At girls who wear glasses," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 13, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 13, 2013
- Universal - June 04, 2010
- Netword - December 15, 2007
- New York Sun - October 14, 2005
- New York Times - January 20, 2005
- New York Times - January 18, 2004
- New York Times - September 20, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer couplet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!