CRANIA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Phrenology concerns
- Head cases?
- They've got brains
- Skulls, to an anatomist
- Brain cells?
- Brain protectors
- They have brains
- Mental cases
- A lot of thinking is done in them
- Ethmoid bones are parts of them
- They surround brains
- Brain cases
- Brain holders
- Trepanning targets
- Phrenologists' concerns
- Holders of thoughts?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 23, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 23, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 06, 2015
- Universal - December 18, 2014
- Universal - November 03, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 06, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 16, 2013
- New York Times - September 07, 2013
- Washington Post - May 06, 2013
- New York Times - July 05, 2012
- USA Today - July 05, 2012
- USA Today - June 26, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - February 19, 2012
- Washington Post - December 25, 2011
- Washington Post - November 24, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 12, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 25, 2011
- LA Times - January 16, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - August 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 15, 2010
Seen a clue for the answer crania that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!