CRANKCASE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Engine housing
- Housing under the hood
- ... NKC ...
- Legal proceeding involving Oscar the Grouch?
- Shaft's housing
- Engine block component
- Legal proceeding over a meth bust?
- What gets the shaft?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 12, 2013
- New York Times - September 30, 2012
- LA Times - July 14, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - August 12, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 10, 2009
- New York Times - October 06, 2009
- Washington Post - March 10, 2009
- New York Sun - August 06, 2007
- New York Times - July 27, 2002
- New York Times - October 13, 2000
- New York Times - August 18, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer crankcase that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!