CRAPSHOOT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Risky venture
- Gambling metaphor for a risky venture
- Unpredictable venture
- *Big gamble
- Risky business
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 08, 2015
- Washington Post - January 11, 2013
- New York Times - December 07, 2012
- New York Times - August 06, 2012
- LA Times - September 22, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 15, 2007
- New York Times - November 07, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer crapshoot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!