CRESSIDA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Shakespearean title character
- Lover of Troilus
- Shakespeare title character
- Troilus' love
- Shakespeare character who says "I show more craft than love"
- Shakespearean Trojan
- Lover of Troilus in a Shakespeare play
- Bygone Toyota sedan
- Old Toyota
- Pandarus is her uncle
- Toyota of the 1980s
- "Troilus and ___"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 24, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - August 08, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 30, 2013
- New York Times - September 21, 2012
- New York Times - December 21, 2011
- New York Times - October 04, 2011
- Netword - March 27, 2011
- Washington Post - February 20, 2011
- Netword - July 03, 2010
- USA Today - November 27, 2009
- New York Sun - August 28, 2008
- LA Times - September 24, 2006
- New York Times - December 09, 2004
- Washington Post - February 23, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer cressida that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!