CROONER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Bing Crosby or Rudy Vallee, e.g.
- Dean Martin, for one
- Bing Crosby, for one
- Harry Connick, Jr., for one
- Bing Crosby or Harry Connick, Jr., e.g.
- Bing Crosby, famously
- Bing Crosby, e.g.
- Singer like Bing or Frank
- Bing, for one
- Silky-voiced singer
- Michael Bublé, e.g.
- Bing Crosby, notably
- Como or Crosby, notably
- Mel Torme, for one
- Robert Goulet, e.g.
- Crosby, notably
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 21, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 29, 2016
- New York Times - December 12, 2014
- LA Times - June 10, 2014
- Universal - April 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 28, 2013
- LA Times - March 19, 2013
- Washington Post - February 11, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 26, 2010
- New York Times - September 14, 2010
- New York Times - July 31, 2008
- USA Today - July 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 28, 2007
- USA Today - November 08, 2005
- USA Today - November 26, 2004
- Washington Post - October 27, 2001
- New York Times - April 21, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer crooner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!